Saturday

bluebeard by vonnegut

since starting art 'school' two years ago i have frequently asked myself what the hell i'm doing there.
i couldn't even tell you what the starting line was for putting together an application. i've never been good at art. found museums and most galleries dull. i lack the ability to read into anything and declared picasso as my favourite artist. i couldn't draw to save my life, and incidentally still can't.
having, however, a rather creative mind i think the design department lured me in, as with so many ACA potential's. i wouldn't even factor in my travels in europe where i got to see some of the 'best' art there has ever been (albeit missing several of them for lack of sheer knowledge and having to return a few more times for a closer look)

anyways i think i may have figured it out.


-a

No comments: